Saturday, July 14, 2012

Somebody

“Just tell em I'm a nobody that's tryin to tell everybody 'bout Somebody that can save anybody.” - Denver Moore

That's it. This quote sums up what the plans are for this blog. Somedays you will get a verse, other days stories, or maybe ponderings of my heart. I hope you will land here ever so often to find rest, perspective, and perhaps time to regroup and rejuvenate your spirit for another day in this pretty amazing world in which we live. This is a place for women, moms, and girls to find refreshment in being a daughter of THE King.

Join me...I'm just a nobody tryin' to tell everybody 'bout Somebody that can save anybody.Pin It now!  

1 comment:

  1. I know you've always felt a calling in your heart to share the word. I'm excited to see it coming to life here, and can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete